Do you have what it takes Pt. 2
The thought of starting a new business is very exciting, but you’ll start to wonder how you’ll make everything happen. “Do you have what it takes?” is a mini series to help you get through this stage of business swiftly and tactically.In this episode, I’ll help you navigate through the stress by giving you a few tips from careful research on managing money.
1. To figure out where the money will come from:
· Think if you’ll be able to make enough savings yourself (Suggested!)
· Go to somebody you know personally and ask for some money.
2. File a DBA at the town hall
· This is to prove you’re a legitimate business person.
· Open a business checking account and a tax savings account
3. To find the right structure or “legal entity” of your business:
- https://www.incfile.com/business-entity-quiz/ Visit your attorney or lawyer
· This depends a lot on how you use your new venture or what you do with it
Here are the ladies who’ve helped me manage my finances:
A book that helped me a lot:
Connect with me:
1. E-mail: email@example.com
2. Instagram: @thedittopodcast
Keep an eye out for a few more tips in the upcoming episodes of this mini series! (It's taking a while because I'm doing some more research!)