S1 E4 How to be a successful multi-passionate entrepreneur.
Updated: Jul 6, 2020
Image by Monique Sourinho (@bee.the.love on Instagram)
Marisa from Shakeup Makeup has been an entrepreneur for over 10 years, and has successfully built her passions into her business by joining them all with one central purpose. Learn how she gets grounded when she's feeling overwhelmed, how she connected her business ideas, and how she finds the energy to keep going. We talk about a lot of things in this interview, but I bet it'll feel relatable. Especially for entrepreneurs who are wives and mommas too!
I'm so grateful to have been able to interview this firecracker of a woman! I hope that you enjoy this episode as much as I did! Here's a few of the things we talk about!
- What its like being a multi-passionate entrepreneur. #multipassionateentrepreneur
- How to merge your passions into one business, or manage them separately.
- How to find your "why" when you have businesses that seem so different.
- How to stop feeling overwhelmed when you're being pulled in too many directions.
- How to take care of yourself when your business requires so much energy from you.
- How to pivot when you start to realize that you're becoming successful.
- How to decide where to focus your energy when you're passionate about so many things.
- Learning to listen to your gut when its telling you to do something with your business.
- Being a mom and a wife while running a successful business.
- Starting a business because it feels good to you, even if everyone around you is telling you otherwise.
You'll also hear us go off on a few little passion-filled tangents but the whole interview will feel so relatable that you won't even realize how long you've been listening to us!
You can find Marisa by following these links below! She brings all of her good vibes and high energy to each of her social media pages, and if you like the idea of online Zumba classes (especially while we're still in quarantine) go to her website & join us!
Listen to this episode now:
Spotify & Google Podcasts: The Ditto Podcast: for creative entrepreneurs
If you liked this episode & have a few moments, please write us a review on iTunes! Your reviews are the only way we can keep the podcast growing! Thank you so much!